Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh I wish

So maybe I shouldn't announce this, because you'll all want to sign up and create more competition against meeeee, but Ancestry.com is doing a sweepstakes for a seven day Grand Prize trip to Ireland! Holy cow!

Ireland is one of the countries I MUST see before I die. And now that I'm a Shannon and married into a VERY Irish family, it's even more important!


I normally don't sign up for this kind of thing, but that's what makes me even more excited - I can't stop thinking about it! And anyway, the good news is that we'll probably go someday, even if not on an all expense paid trip. I'm sure the odds are terrible, but here's for hoping!

P.S. Remember the laundry soap recipe I made over a month ago? Guess who still hasn't gone through even half of the first batch? Yeah...genius money-saving idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment