Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hotter than Hades

Have you ever experienced a day when the A/C in your office wasn't working, and the A/C in your car wasn't working, AND the A/C in your apartment wasn't working? And it was almost 90 degrees outside? If you've been to Costa Rica or Brazil or Central Africa then you would understand. See, I haven't. Maybe it's just me, but in this nation of wealth and plenty, I don't think I should have to say "well, at least I have indoor plumbing!". Sorry for the ingratitude. That's the heat talking.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I like to think I was one of the blessed ones to not be called to South America. But maybe I was just one of the pansy ones.

    And I did NOT realize that I'd copied your first blog title! Funny!

    (This is fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, yes, you do get 50 points. You've done me proud, Harriet.

    ReplyDelete