Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good and bad

I'm-sure-I'll-eventually-be-grateful-for-but-at-the-moment-I'm-very-UNgrateful-for:

1. Medical debt. Love of money may be the root of all evil, but the need for it is what weighs most on my mind during the day and keeps me up at night.
2. Labcorp. It's the devil.
3. My gallbladder. After a few months of improvement and feeling really good, it's regressing again and no longer doing its job, it just makes me hurt - like the attack very early Sunday morning that woke me up in sobs and excruciating pain. Four attacks of biliary colic in one year is a very bad thing. Time for surgery to get me better once and for all.
4. Never having enough time to maintain my party blog. With my busy schedule, I sometimes feel the creativity slipping away from me.

But, I'm VERY grateful for:

1. Jean Brown Research. They paid us to take out my sweetie's wisdom teeth last weekend and took very good care of him in the process.
2. Samuel - for always reminding me that we'll be alright and that I have more strength than even I realize sometimes.
3. Visiting Teachers. I love sharing friendship and spiritual insight with other women in my same life situation - instant pick-me-up.
4. I debated as to which list this should go to, but Jennifer and Sterling are moving back to Atlanta! Yay for them getting to settle in Georgia! It's bittersweet, though, because we'll be all alone in Utah with all our family back east - possibly for 2 more years. Double sad.
5. In exactly 3 weeks I will be: on vacation, at the beach, with my family. I'm way excited. I can make it, I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment