Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween

...I can't wait! I'm going to be honest, it's the holiday I get most excited about, probably as much as most people get for Christmas. I can't call it my official "favorite" holiday lest Sam ridicule me. (Not really, but it's a serious matter. He was born at Christmas, so he's a bit biased.) Corn mazes, pumpkins, candy corn, vibrant fall leaves, decorations, parties, dressing up, and yes, even some of the scary stuff. It's just awesome! Hooray for the Halloween season!

2 comments:

  1. I love Halloween, too! I need some good Halloween decoration ideas. Do you have any? I'll check out your other blog to see if you have any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I had the typical spiderweb outside our door, orange lights, and a cute scarecrow. We didn't have them up all season, but for our Halloween party I made black felts bats in different sizes and hung them from the ceiling with fishing line. They looked so cool! I also bought some cheap, heavy black fabric and cut it up to look old and hung it over my curtains in the kitchen to look kind of like a haunted house. Martha Stewart is my absolute favorite place for decor ideas for Halloween. But don't worry, I'll be posting lots of ideas on my other blog!

    ReplyDelete