Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello 23, pleased to meet ya!

Today was my birthday! Sam surprised me this morning with presents (I got The Young Victoria!), flowers, and homemade crepes.

Then he did all the dishes. I love that man. I also love that today is Saturday. As it happens, I've never actually worked a full day of work on my birthday. I hope this trend continues! After party-planning a bit, I took a nap. Then later I did some grocery shopping, and man was it a beautiful day for a drive, finished making my cake (I always make it and I love doing it), and got ready to go out. Other than totally forgetting to take pictures at Little Italy's at dinner, here are some more from the evening:

I had to trump last year's. Rainbow cake!

I even made my own tissue paper pom decorations! Check out my party-planning blog for instructions on making them! (Sorry, shameless plug.) Also, notice the beautiful flowers from my Parentals and Samuel. So thank you to all for the cards, birthday wishes, and generally making this a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment