Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

So much for the cornmaze tonight. I was really looking forward to it......

One of my favorite Halloween traditions here in Utah is Cornbelly's Cornmaze. It's a great fall festival for families, but they have plenty of fun stuff for college students and adults. They also have a hayride around the cornmaze and pumpkin patch, hot cider, games, haunted attractions, and, of course, the cormaze. I love it! Since we're in that weird stage of life where we're too old to trick-or-treat and don't have any kids of our own to take yet, it's a fun way to celebrate Halloween. If the weather's good, hopefully we'll make it there next week - stuck right in between carving pumpkins, throwing our Ward Halloween Party, renting a classic Hitchcock film, and celebrating Ross' birthday (on Halloween). It's a rough life.

In other news, I've been juicing, counting calories, working out daily, and my jeans are slipping on easier these days. I'm excited. A lot more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment