Friday, February 25, 2011

For all the Georgia Folks

This is why I just have to laugh when Georgians flip out over snow. We got 7 inches last night just in the valley and guess who still had to dig out and go to work? Everyone in Utah. Fortunately, we had a bit of a casual work day which also involved a pizza party. Yes, even 20, 40, and 50-somethings can have them. And I love that in a small office, the age divide is virtually nonexistent.

Also, I love spontaneous date nights with my Samuel. Sorry for the dumb camera's lighting. Here we are enjoying Hibachi-style Japanese at Sakura. おいしい!

2 comments:

  1. yikes! not my kind of february weather.. maybe you should move back to Georgia - it's BEAUTIFUL and 73 degrees right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! We can't wait to make our way back!

    ReplyDelete