Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One of those Days

Today is one of those pregnant days when I'm so tired and hungry I don't know what to do except cry until dinner is ready. And then husband has to interrupt his MCAT study to come finish making it for me. And then I feel intense self-pity for being one of those pregnant women and making him have to be so patient with me. And all I want when he leaves to play basketball is for him to come back.

Yeah...one of those days.

On a much happier note, I'm smitten with this Shabby Chic baby's room: 

I'm finding out that as much as I soft love pink for a girl, I love the white, ivory, and neutral colors just as much. Timeless classy baby, that's what she'll be. :)

Also, it's SUMMER!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear...there were lots of those days with Kevin and me. I feel your pain!

    Also, I'm a huge fan of neutrals as well. Henry's room is neutrals plus a little bit of light gray/blue. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!!! It will all be worth it, I PROOOOMISE!!!!!!! Also, remember that on normal non-pregnancy days, when you cry- usually there is a reason....but being pregnant gives you the reason enough to cry for no reason! I remember I would get the giggles incredibly intensely and then I'd bust out in tears in the middle of my laughing. It was soo crazy and I couldn't control it. One time I was eating with my other pregnant girlfriend at a pizza place and it happened!!!!!! She was just looking at me like I was CRAZY!!!! We just laughed really hard about something and then I felt the tears come and I COULDN'T STOP!! It was intense joy during the laughter and then INTENSE saddness during the tears...and it all happened within like 5 minutes total. It was re.dic.ulous! :) Happy Preggo days! hahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I am SO in the same boat with you. Exhausted, random crying, sadness.. I completely understand!

    ReplyDelete