Monday, November 7, 2011

This is Piglet

 She's already a week old, and thus far she has truly lived up to her name. She has the chubby face, eating habits, and adorable squeal to prove it. Oh, and she's in pink a whole lot. :)
She also responds to: Squeakers, Princess Fusser-Face,
Dollie, and of course, Miss Lexie. (Maybe I should add Zombie-Maker to that list).
Nights are long, but she really is such a good baby. Also, blessings upon the head of my mother who has been with us helping out since she was born, doing our laundry, making dinner, taking Alexis so I can shower, and so much more. I remind myself that this is the same woman who 24+ years ago was the one nursing, swaddling, changing, and rocking me. Every day I learn more just how noble the calling of Motherhood is.

2 comments:

  1. I loved taking care of baby Heather, and now her baby Alexis, too! It's the joy of being a mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I believe it was MY child that we all called Princess Fussy-face. You stole it. I demand credit in the bibliography!

    ReplyDelete