Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dear Everyone

Dear everyone who has not gotten fat (or fatter) since getting married, what are you doing right?? And don't tell me "running" because that can't be the only answer. For reals. Ok, new topic...

So the Doc had to disappoint me again on Monday by telling me all my bloodwork and the ultrasound came back normal, but that the kind of gallbladder disease that I likely have can only be diagnosed through exclusion (meaning they basically have to rule everything else out first before they can determine what's wrong with me.) I never thought there would come a time when I wanted something to be wrong with me. The good news is that he prescribed some medication which should cut down on my symptoms - I'm on day 2 and no change so far, but there's time - and if it doesn't then we'll have to take the Laproscopic Cholecystectomy route (surgery). Here's hoping for the pills!

As for my (now weekly) gratitude list:

1. I'm grateful that my job is super laid-back as is my boss who is totally understanding.
2. I'm grateful that I met Nie Nie at Albertsons a few weeks ago! Can't believe I didn't mention that until now. Well, I didn't "meet" her, it was more like jumping in on her Saturday-night shopping trip with her hubby and acting like some idiot fan and stammering out "HiIlikeyourblogkbye". Oh well. Nie, if you ever stoop down to read my much less interesting blog, you inspire me in so many ways.
3. I'm grateful to have an outlet for my creativity at last - Peach Pizzazz! And thank you Samuel for being my first follower! As for the rest of you, get on it! :)
3. I'm grateful for funny youtube videos. Just one example. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment