Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gratitude

I'm back! Look at me blogging 2 days in a row! I wish I had more to report these days than how I feel day by day, but sadly it is an accurate reflection of my life. Woke up early this morning to terrible pain in my upper stomach all the way to my back and right shoulder.....gallbladder I'm sure. It's good news, because it's another piece to the puzzle and one more step close to diagnosis and ultimately to healing. I have not forgotten my commitment to my daily gratitude list, though, so here goes:

1. My Samuel - he not only supports me in all I do, he feeds my dreams and gives me wings to fly. Thanks for being the man I've always wanted.
2. Shout-out to my family who are basically my best friends. Thanks for being the kind of real friends that actually teach me to be better. Anyone else feel like the meaning of a real friend in this world has taken a really permissive, lax standpoint? Like a partner in crime rather than someone that inspires you? Eh, another discussion for another time....
3. Thomas Newman. Great music, man. I watched "Finding Nemo" today while down and out and I forgot how much I love that soundtrack. Brings me back to the days when I wanted to follow in his footsteps (insert "oh how naive and starry-eyed I was" chuckle here).
4. Homemade pizza. Ultimate Comfort Food.
5. Re-watching General Conference on the internet . Being able to have the voice of the Prophet broadcast in my home at any given time is amazing.

What are you grateful for?
- Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment