Wednesday, July 6, 2011

24 Weeks

The bump is feeling very real these days! I can't believe I'm more than halfway done!

Baby girl seems to be growing a whole lot, since she has started jabbing me far in the side and way at the bottom at the same time. Is it possible she has a limb in every corner of my insides? It doesn't hurt, thankfully, it's just kind of fun.

Also, we were lucky enough to be passed down a bunch of baby girl clothes from a family friend and they are soooo cute! It feels so real to see these little bitty onesies, dresses, and hoodies, and to think she'll be here wearing them in just a few short months. We can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

  1. THERE is the bump I was waiting for :) I think I'm gonna be able to make it to your baby shower in ga!!!!! yahooooooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete