Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Home Stretch

I can't believe I'm into my 3rd trimester! Didn't I just find out I was pregnant yesterday? Sometimes it feels like I've been pregnant forever, and other times I can't believe how fast this is going.
I brought back a bunch of adorable, loaned maternity clothes (THANK YOU Jennifer!) from the trip and spent Monday storing away everything that no longer fits. I mean it, everything: shirts, skirts, pants, dresses, you name it. I'll put them back for motivation after she comes, but until then I love being able to to walk to my closet and know that I can wear anything in it!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, you are so smart! I still have ALL my clothes in my closet...which I still can't fit into. It's awful!! Lucky you have a sister that gave you all her maternity stuff!

    ReplyDelete