Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love Letter to September

I love your hazy sunlight and cool morning air as the heat begins to fade.

I love your wild sunflowers blooming all over the hillside and golden mums that start to make their appearance.

I love your harvest markets, country fairs, and football games.

I love that feeling of Halloween on the horizon (and I'm stoked to decorate for it).

I love the way you welcome in fall while gracefully sending summer on its way for another year.

You sure love beginnings and ends, little transition month. You do a great job of it. If only you could do what life in August failed to do and calm down a bit!

Thankfully, the fast pace means the end of pregnancy is near and my little one will be here in one month! Here we are at 34 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment