Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ready or Not

It's finally fall. The season I've been anxiously anticipating for about, oh, 8 or 9 months now. And you know what? I'm SO EXCITED to meet my baby girl! Sure I'm fat, tired, uncomfortable, and life is scary and changing fast, but it also feels like anticipating Christmas morning. Why didn't anyone tell me that part about pregnancy? How excited you get to meet your baby? Seriously, no one talks about it. Everyone focuses on how horrible the end of pregnancy is, but it does end and you get a precious little child out of it, so who cares!

My fall centerpiece (and almost empty cake stand that until recently held yummy pumpkin muffins. You'll just have to take my word for it; they were good). Underneath the green, all the leaves are turning yellow and the days keep feeling more crisp. I love it! What a delightful season to enter the world for baby girl. I know her Uncle Ross would love her to come on his birthday and be a little ghoul like him. I'm more than ok with keeping the Halloween birthday tradition alive. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so exciting! =) I'm totally hungry for pumpkin muffins now. And cute centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete