Thursday, September 1, 2011

So Long, Sweet Summer.

Taking  a much-needed day off today. My eyes were so red and puffy this morning when I woke up that I could barely keep them open. Oh, and the backaches. Hurts all day unless I'm lying down. I think I've been pushing myself so much lately with everything that my body finally said "NO!"

As a follow up to my latest post, we're doing much better. Just a lot of stress all at once with new job, start of classes, broken down car, baby on the way, every possible thing backing up and breaking down in our apartment at once, unexpected bills, late nights trying to get it all done, all that fun stuff. But blessings always follow trials if you have faith and remain faithful through them.

On that note, Sam started his LAST semester of his undergraduate career this week! This is very exciting and relieving at the same time. We're glad to finally be moving on with life. The sad thing about it is it also means summer is over, and I'm always sad to see it go. It's been a pretty good one this year and I'm glad we've been able to fit so much in. Not to mention the weather, which has been rather pleasant overall.

Just getting ready for fall now. I swear each day the mornings get just a little bit cooler and I can't wait to see the leaves start changing on the mountains. And hang my fall wreath. And make pumpkin muffins. And wear long-sleeve shirts. And break out my vanilla and fall spice Scentsy bricks. And get ready for Halloween. And get ready for the baby NEXT MONTH! Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, your talk of cool falls and changing leaves is making me Provo-sick (like homesick, but for Provo) :)

    is it EVER going to cool down here in GA?!

    Goodluck with the last little bit of pregnancy,I hope you start feeling better! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one when she comes!

    ReplyDelete