Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Big 4-0

Hi there. Yep, still here. But not for long! Thank heavens for long tests at the doctor to let me hear and see my little one, and to post her eviction notice. Non-stress test and growth ultrasound were in order today. Blood pressure is still high, but not surprising after a month of mild contractions. We're both doing great, though, and baby girl is going to be a tall one! 98% percentile for her length. No wonder her little feet haven't moved from my side for months, they're too long to fit anymore!

So if I'm not in labor by this weekend, I'll go back for more tests on Monday (Halloween!) and have a firm induction date of Nov. 2nd. Still hoping for an October birthday, but we'll see how stubborn she decides to be.

In classy Myspace self-portrait style, here's our last shot together as one entity.
 6 days or less until we can hold her in our arms. Hurry out, little baby! We can't wait to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. aahhh!!! I saw your lovely mom this weekend (I took a week to visit GA) and she updated me on you. Hang in there! You are a strong woman and you can do this! Get ready to feel a love never before known :) Can wait for the update!!!!!

    ReplyDelete