Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankfulness Week 2

26. Lds.org videos
27. Having Ross out here and getting to spend time with him every week
28. This last election
29. Having a healthy body again
30. Low-fat, sugar-free banana chocolate shakes that satisfy my sweet tooth without breaking the scale. I rely on them.
31. All my bittersweet memories of the 2 years Sam and I spent apart while he was on his mission...
32. ....And looking back at their joyful conclusion
33. Having straight teeth
34. 5 o'clock
35. All the......possibilities.....that await with Medical School
36. Great in-laws
37. The Christian station that I listen to on my way home from work 
38. Snow at Christmas
39. Service opportunities to teach me how to love more 
40. Lady Antebellum and their songs always seem to speak to me.
41. Modern medicine
42. Planners
43. Facebook and blogs for keeping in touch with old friends
44. Pell grants
45. Friends having children before me so I know what to expect and what I have to look forward to
46. Family history
47. Getting the chance to serve as a missionary...even if it was only for a month
48. That we live in a day when it is socially acceptable for women to wear pants. I know that sounds weird, but think about it. It's a really nice thing.
49. Getting to go back to Georgia for Thanksgiving and Christmas
50. Workout videos when I don't have time to go to the gym

2 comments:

  1. These are so inspiring! I love that having to find so many things to be grateful for makes you realize all the little things in life that are so often overlooked.

    ReplyDelete