Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankfulness Week 3

51. Animals. My boss brings her dog into work sometimes and it always brightens my day - even if the dog is a bit crazy. :)
52. Alarm clocks (some mornings not so much, but the overall idea of them I'm thankful for)
53. Gmail and all of its sweet planning and organization features
54. My Samuel. I've mentioned him several times already, but I'm extremely thankful for him.
55. Being very tired at night, without which we would stay up all night, every night talking. 
56. That my car gets ridiculous gas-mileage. I spent all day Tuesday delivering samples all over Utah County for work and I barely used a quarter of a tank. Our road trip out here in the summer was even more efficient.
57. Buy Low Market. Wal-mart prices without the headache.
58. Georgia to come back to for holidays. One day it be our home again....hopefully
59. It hasn't actually snowed here yet. A little frost, a few flurries, but we may evade the real snow until December.
60. Butternut squash soup. BOY does it hit the spot!
61. That I went to bed early last night for the first time in a loooong time. I don't feel like a "new person" or anything, but I do feel quite a bit better and I'm certainly proud of myself.
62. On that note, I'm thankful that we have the power to change. Every new day is a new possibility and a new chance to get it right.
63. That we found Sam's ID card today so we can finally do laundry again. Ok, he found it. I admit I lost it.
64. Fridays
65. and Saturdays
66. and Sundays too
67. Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products
68. Nie Nie's ever-inspiring words
69. My yoga pants
70. "The Office" tonight.
71. BYU Catering for taking a huge load off our minds about the Ward Christmas Party
72. Wikipedia
73. Hair straighteners
74. The Dollar Tree for Christmas supplies and decor.
75. That my mom got to come last weekend! We chatted, dined, shopped for Christmas decor, and went to Ross' Choir Concert. It was amazing! I haven't been to a BYU choir concert since I was sang in Women's Chorus my freshman year. Plus, I captured this awesome moment of my mom and Ross tap-dancing in the HFAC after the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment